Hope or Fear for Tourism – one year on
7/05/2021 - Larking Gowen
Back in June 2020, Chris Scargill, Partner at Larking Gowen hosted a webinar – Hope or Fear?
The first steps for the sector – and almost one year on, the same guest speakers are back to reflect on the past 12 months, and how they are looking to the future. This will be a 1 hour presentation followed by a 30min Q&A with our expert panel.
During this free-to-attend webinar, guest panellists from leading organisations in the Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality sector will discuss key questions:
- What’s the latest in the road to recovery?
- What are the staffing practicalities around teams returning to work?
- How are you maintaining communication and managing customer expectations through the transition?
- What lessons have you learnt and what changes have you made or will you be making?
- What do you see as the key risk aspects for 2021?
- What legacy and changes do you think there will be? (dare we mention the word staycation)
- What are the key challenges ahead and how are you planning for them?
13 May 2021 , 10:30am – 12:00pm
To find out more visit the Larking Gowen Website
All articles on this news site are submitted by registered contributors of NorfolkWire. Find out how to subscribe and submit your stories here »