South Norfolk Council: Celebrating the best in business in South Norfolk
12/02/2019 - South Norfolk Council
The winners have been announced for South Norfolk Council’s new “Business Awards”.
Over 150 people attended the glittering event at Dunston Hall Hotel where awards were presented to the winning businesses in ten categories.
Sponsored by Fosters Solicitors LLP, The South Norfolk Business Award winners are:
• Excellence in Digital Creative and ICT – enLight
• Excellence in Life Sciences – Iceni Diagnostics
• Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing – Panel Graphic
• Innovation in Agriculture. Food and Drink – The Harleston Cider co.
• The Visitor Economy Experience – Waveney River Centre
• New Business Award – Centre Paws Norfolk
• Business Growth – Panel Graphic
• International Business Growth – Cobalt Aerospace
• Business in the Community – Clinks Care farm
• Retailer of the Year – Wymondham Garden Centre
This is the first year that the awards have been held and they build on the council’s very popular Independent Retailer Awards, widening the scope and focus to reflect the diversity of businesses that flourish in South Norfolk.
Businesses nominated themselves for an award in one or more of nine categories and residents showed their support for their favourite business by nominating them as ‘South Norfolk Retailer of the Year’.
South Norfolk Council’s Deputy Leader, Michael Edney said: “What a fantastic night. It has been fabulous to be able to celebrate the success of so many wonderful local businesses. There is a huge confidence in our local economy and although tonight was an opportunity to celebrate our winners, through their success in driving our economy we are all winners in the end.”
For more information about how South Norfolk can help your business please visit www.south-norfolk.gov.uk
All articles on this news site are submitted by registered contributors of NorfolkWire. Find out how to subscribe and submit your stories here »